Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

...

I see the truth and nothing I could do about it.
It is the truth we seek. We seek so we could understand. We understand so we could live. We live because it’s fate. It’s fate because no one knows.
Nothing happens by chance.
The sun is there because we need its heat. The moon rises because we need the light in the dark. The man breathes because it is what to live. Man and woman get married because that’s how it is.
I am unhappy because I made myself unhappy.
I see the truth and there’s something I’ve got to do to change it.
Sometimes we make the truths turn into lies so we could feel we need nothing to do about anything of it. And there are times we make lies into truths because we want to believe there is something out there that’s meant for us.
The wind blows even it knows nothing on its course. The sand is there even if it’s meant to be trodden on. The rocks are laid upon the earth even if it’s meant to play dead all the time.
We see the truth. And most of the time we could do nothing about it.
There are reasons behind everything.
It is the truth. And no one knows why or how. And I am unhappy because I made myself unhappy. But why did I make myself unhappy? Is there any reason for it? Maybe yes. Certainly yes. Why? I see the truth. And half the time I don’t acknowledge it. 

No comments: