Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Confessions

I am a baby. Yes, I am. I do not know how to cook a decent meal. I do not wash my own clothes. I do not iron my own clothes. I do not clean our house. 
Maybe I am not a baby. I am inane. I should know how to do these things. But let me redeem myself. I know how to fry chicken, hotdog, egg, and anything that could be fried. I can wash a bit of my garments, but not so much because my hands will be wounded. I can iron the clothes I would wear before going out. I can clean our house, can sweep the floor, can polish the furniture, can wash the dishes. I just opted not to. Well, I am lazy like that. But sorry, I am not a household help material, or wife material, maybe. 
I am someone who needs to be taken care of. There are things that I cannot do on my own. I want to be independent, but as I see it, I am more dependent in contrast to what I believe. 
I snob at people I do not know. I am quiet when meeting new acquaintances. I don’t ask a lot of questions regarding the whereabouts of a person. Simply put, I can be someone who would not care about a person who is far beyond the point of my interest. 
I do not move on too quickly. I keep emotions to myself—anger and sadness. But it still shows. I get depressed easily. I get happy way too fast. I am a moody person and you cannot do anything about it. My family had put up with my moodiness for my entire existence and still I cannot change that fact so drastically. 
But despite of all these flaws that I have, I am still me. I love my family. I love my friends. When I like someone, he will be the only one. 
And I believe that my family loves me and will support me all the way. That my friends will always be my true friends up until my dying day.
All I hope is that there will be someone who will accept my imperfections, love me for me, respect me for not being the one he expects me to be. I just want someone who will see past through all of the things I am not and still love me for who I really am. 
And if there is no someone out there that could accept and love me just the way I am, maybe I will course through my life alone. 

No comments: